Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rustic Tree Part 2

So my rustic tree took off after my trip to JoAnn's. I always have this problem in JoAnn's, Creative Crafts, and Michaels-everything I see I think "oh, I can just make that". (Well if I had all the time in the world.) I saw this cute, cute rustic-y pinecone garland that I knew would be soooo easy to make. Plus mine would be cuter.

1. Gather my supplies

2. Change silver bells to bronze bells.

3. Hot glue the heck out of the thing.

4. Tie on a few ripped up fabric pieces.


5. Admire



6. Light it up.

6 witty remarks:

Jessica said...

I love that garland! Your tree looks very sweet!

Amy said...

LOVE it. I think next year I am going for a more rustic natural look with pinecones, burlap, and bells in my tree. Thanks!

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I love it! Absolutely adorable!
I hope you'll visit soon, I will have my last giveaway of December this Friday.

Kimba said...

GAH! I love it! I have a gajillion pine cones and some hemp rope that I've been wanting to turn into a garland. Thanks for the inspiration!

Merry Christmas,
Kimba

honeysuckle said...

I always say the same thing about making it for less--but, I seldom go home and do it. You followed through and did it! Looks good too.Congratulations.

Kathleen @ Measuring My Life said...

The garland turned out awesome! Def. an idea to keep for the future!!!

Happy Holidays!