Saturday, December 27, 2008

And We're Done

Photobucket

2008 is coming to a close and it is time to...

1. Pack up the decorations-even all the new ones I bought last night.
2. Open all toy packages, find a home for the toys, and dispose of said packages.
3. Get my Wii fitness age below 42...It's day three and my arm still hurts from all the tennis.
4. Organize ribbon, fabric, hot glue sticks and such into my new rolling craft cart.
5. Cut myself off cold turkey from Christmas cookies for breakfast.
6. Stop giving in a letting my kiddos eat Christmas cookies for breakfast.
7. Donate some of Santa's extra toys to the Easter Bunny.

2 witty remarks:

Jane Anne said...

For #5 and #6, just eat all of the cookies and don't make any more. Eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Then they will be gone faster!

Jessica said...

I'm just gonna have to throw away that pecan shortbread...