Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

Photobucket
Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday. My goal is always to eat until I pass out or throw up. This thanksgiving is going to be not so fun for me because I can't tolerate much more than toast. I have been sick, sick, sick as in an infected fallopian tube, yuck, we are talking labor-type pain here. I don't even have the energy to make my famous brussel sprouts or cranberry sauce. I did however recruit my helpful husband into making the garlic mashed potatoes for the dinner at my grandma's.

Here is my list of things I am thankful for.
1. My healthy and thriving children
2. A husband that provides for us so I can be what I wanted to be when I grew up
3. Family that is literally within walking distance of our house. I love that my kids get to grow up knowing their great-grandmas
4. Christ dying for all of my millions of sins
5. My group of mommies that are always there to say "oh, yeah I've been there"

Happy Thanksgiving everyone-Eat for me!
PS I'm really, really super thankful for my sister!

2 witty remarks:

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

I'm thankful for you too! I'll be even more thankful when you get your own computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

That must have been your sister, cause I was thinkin' you were going a bit schitzo! :) So sorry to hear that you are feeling so yucky, I will say a prayer for you. I hope your Thanksgiving is blessed anyhow.