Sunday, November 16, 2008

Some Clarification


Since someone seriously thought I just looked at my kids and used my scissor skills to perfectly shape their heads, I thought I would reveal my secret in cutting out their heads for the ornaments. PS I will never reveal who was actually thinking this because she is a very intelligent girl and I love her blog. Anyway I told them to look at their dad and quickly took their picture. Then I printed out the pics and kept shrinking them down until they were the perfect size for the ornament. Then I just cut them out and used them to trace onto black card stock. Done.

2 witty remarks:

Jessica said...

i was actually wondering how you did that! thanks for the clarification!

Jane Anne said...

Hee hee... you are funny.

I am still so glad that your talent does not extend to free-hand silhouette cutting!