Sunday, October 12, 2008

Recent Discoveries

1. In the event that my husband thinks there is an intruder in the house, he will send me to check it out.
2. I really like the crazy, ugly gourds.
3. They still make Lite-Brites.
4. Nate is layed off from his job until January 5th so he will be home with me all day every day...ugh, I mean yipee.
5. Porter's chubby, dimpled baby hands are disappearing.
6. The dandelion Porter picked for me is the prettiest flower.
7. There really is no need to keep the bleach stained handtowels, because it's not like I'm going to put them on display in the bathroom.
8. Angelina is not human.

2 witty remarks:

Kirstan said...

What pumpkin patch did u go to? And where do you find the time to do so many crafty things??

Jessica said...

I'm assuming Angelina is the mouse...I love that show. Happy to hear that you will get to spend so much more time with your honey... I would probably kill mine... LOL!