Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Dilemma



I have really been wanting cute covers for my kids' carseats. Boring black and gray just isn't doing it for me. I found these insanely adorable perfect ones online but I would have a difficult time justifying $120 each to the Mister. (I mean really you can buy the actual carseat for that price.) I have found similar ones on ebay but either the bids go up too high or they just aren't that cute, i.e. tinkerbelle or cars theme. My grandma thinks I could make them but I'm just not that confident on the sewing machine yet...what to do? I REALLY want them.

2 witty remarks:

Jessica said...

Try it! From what I've seen you are pretty good on the sewing machine!

Rob, Tami, Luca, and Gia Bellenghi said...

I love mine! I will find the website if you are interested. Mine was $90 but came with a matching blanket for the car. It has made washing the car seat so easy....90 is spending but makes up for price in convenience.