Thursday, September 25, 2008

I have decided

that my friends and family just don't post enough things to read for my liking. I need information coming at me in small doses. Every time I check your blog, which is usually every day, I need to read something new with pictures to illustrate your point. Enough with this posting once a month and making me read a million paragraphs, I just don't have time for that. And for those of you who think you are too busy to be blogging obsessively all day because you may or may not have children in diapers, needy spouses, psychotic dogs, part-time jobs, etc., just remember I have all those and no computer. I am really spreading myself thin making sure that you all have whitty, short little pieces of info to read along with pictures, I would just ask that you could return the favor. Thank you and good night. ;)

1 witty remarks:

Barnes Family said...

Ok, Jill..you are right, I will try and get better at this. I think it's great your recording all the amazing little moments of your kids. The little things they say and do. That is exactly what makes these blogs so fun to read. I may not get to it every day..how about 1 time per week :)
love- ramie