Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Day In The Life

So, the absolute most exciting thing going on in my life today is Porter's first day of preschool. I could hardly sleep last night, feeling like it was my first day and then being nervous all morning getting him ready. I set out his clothes last night, he wanted to wear his new dog shirt, and he chose which school bag he wanted to bring (the airplane one made by Mama Miller). The arrival at school met all of my expectations. Linda was my preschool teacher 24 years ago and many of the things in the classroom were familiar to me. I left knowing that he was going to make new friends and learn so many new things. I can't believe my baby boy is growing up so fast.


loving the slide


checking things out


Linda & Porter


meeting Linda and showing her his airplane bag


bananas for his teachers (their mascot is a monkey)


getting so excited


Of course Blanche wanted to say "Cheese".


All ready for school with his bag (which he insisted go around his neck)

0 witty remarks: