Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mom Magazine



Thursday I finally had the makeover I won through MOM Magazine. It was such a fabulous day spent at Marrakesh Salon being pampered by Melissa & Ellen. My day started with an amazing facial and then followed with hair cut, color & style. I ate lunch and then finished up with my glam-a-rama makeup. After my relaxing day at the salon, Jenny Young of Classy Capture Photography took pictures of my kids and my new look for the magazine. It was a fabulously relaxing amazing day. I didn't even feel guilty! I will add more pictures of the photo shoot shortly as well as my entry letter to MOM magazine with my "before" photo.

2 witty remarks:

Jane Anne said...

Congrats on winning the makeover from MOM Magazine! It sounds like it was a wonderful treat. Can't wait to see more pictures!!

Jessica said...

You look so pretty Jill!! Congrats, it does sound like a wonderful time!