Sunday, June 28, 2009

Trash to Treasure

People are always asking me where I sell all of my fabulous goods.
Here is the store.
It's name is Trash to Treasure.
I took my camera in and snapped a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.
You really should go there yourself, though.

This is actually a window transformed into a chalkboard menu. How cute for a dining room!

I freaked when I saw these planters!

Oh, I love all the yummy rustiness!
PS I just discovered my aunt was using a roasting pan exactly like this one for her dog's dish. Needless to say, I took it home with me.

Loooooving the "welcome to our home" rocker.
And that cute little green hanging basket came from yours truly.

I really need to buy the rooster cookie jar.
So cute. And that hutch...

Lots of cozy bedding.
They have everything!

Oh my shabby goodness! I think this chair is my fav.

And look at that...
oodles and oodles of super cute scrabble tile necklaces,
pendants and coffee cozies!

Can't wait to see you there!

9 witty remarks:

Patricia said...

Wow what a super cute place and I just love the ideas!

Anonymous said...

this makes me want to go there NOW!

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff!! Just my style....Heidi

Jessica said...

So, is this the place in SH?

Macey said...

Yes, where exactly, like what street in SH?? That is very cute stuff! Kinda reminds me of Courtney Creek!
Macey

The Fair Family Times said...

So so love the little store there in SH! I need to get there more often...I need to put more stuff there too!

Jane Anne said...

So, this is THE Trash to Treasure store?! I looks wonderful.

Kristen Moss said...

Its me again... your favorite blog stalker.

Where is this store? I must go there. I love all the stuff. I tired looking it up online, but cannot find anything about it.


Still loving your blog,
Kristen

Vanessa said...

I have that chair! actually two of them! I bought them at Goodwill. They were in my hubby's office, but he no longer needs them. I was trying to think of what I will do with them. This give me some ideas...
http://vanessadolberry.blogspot.com/2009/09/transformed-chairs.html